Parceiros

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Hannah Lloyd-Calam


I have a strong academic skill set of which I am very proud; 4 A* grades and 8 A grades for GCSE, 4 A-levels in Maths, English Literature, European History and Dance. I have a passion for dance, which developed from an early age and since I have been awarded a full scholarship for full time study at the prestigious arts school: Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. Currently, I am in my second year of study and hope to leave the school and live my dream of working in the West End! My favourite musical is ‘We will rock you’ and to be involved in the production would be an honour. While studying performing arts I also work at ‘Abercrombie and Fitch’ which has been great to widen my business experience but has also enabled me to socialize with lots of different people and make great friends. I love spending time with my mum and we often do charity work together. Recently, we have raised more than £1,000 for the Variety Club North West through various car-boot sales and sponsorship. I also intend to run the Cancer Research race for life later in the year and raise money for Cancer Research UK in memory of my Grandma. I am ecstatic to have been chosen as one of the finalists for Miss Great Britain and can’t wait to take part in such a fantastic event!


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Miss Universe 2012 - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online