Parceiros

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Aryana Vashisht


My name is Aryana Rebecca Vashisht and I am 23 years old. I am studying a Criminology degree and hope to work with the forensic or criminal behavior units. I also am an aspiring singer/ songwriter. I have written songs and performed since a very young age. I used to be part of Hampshire County Children’s Choir, performing in many cathedrals and venues, and was also on Children in Need, performing with Michael Ball. I am a radio presenter on Southampton’s only Asian and ethnic radio station - Unity 101.1 FM. Here I am training to receive my NVQ in radio. On this station we have been able to get interviews with huge international artists as well as local. I have also been a stylist for a music video for the styling company Luminar. This was with artists Newham Generals and Dizzie Rascal. I am also a dancer and have been fortunate enough to be a supporting act with my dance squad All Xcessive, toh artists such as Day 26, and Souja Boi when they performed in the UK. I have a job teaching singing and choreography for a music school called Clives Rock School where I choreograph pop routines and teach children vocals from the ages of 7-16years of age. I am very interested in doing more for charities ad bringing awareness to good causes, and Miss Universe is a brilliant platform to do this.



Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Miss Universe 2012 - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online