Parceiros

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Laura Tebbutt


I am 18 years old and live in a tiny village in Rutland. This is my first ever beauty pagent or anything to do with modelling really, so I can't believe I have got this far and I am very honoured! I have so far achieved my GCSEs and then I went to college and completed my NVQ level 2 in Business Administration. Currently I am working as a waitress full time because I am saving to hopefully go travelling. I would love to travel around Australia and that is something that I really hope to pursue in the near future. I then would like to go back to college and progress onto my Business Administration level 3. In my spare time I help out in the family falconry business and fly birds of prey. I am really proud to be part of Miss Universe GB 2011. I think we are raising money for such a good cause and I really hope all the work we put in this year will make a big difference. Winning Miss Universe GB 2011 and going to represent Britain in the Miss Universe finals would be out of this world.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Miss Universe 2012 - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online